As a Warehouse Associate, you’ll accomplish the logistics behind shipping and receiving materials and purchasing and storing inventory. It’ll be your job to maintain accurate records and streamline the movement of goods in and out of the warehouse to meet business goals.
Matern Staffing is hiring a Warehouse Associate (job id #1711) for a building materials company in Charlottesville, VA. A successful Warehouse Associate is a reliable professional with excellent record-keeping skills who can streamline processes and grow within the company.
What You’ll Do as a Warehouse Associate:
- Uses forklift to move materials
- Records daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory, keeping accurate records throughout the life cycle of the inventory
- Tracks returned and defective materials
- Regularly inspects the levels of supplies and raw materials to identify shortages
- Ensures orderly and adequate storage for all distribution channels and can cover customers’ direct demand
What You’ll Need as a Warehouse Associate:
- Experience with forklift, supply chain concepts and warehouse best practices
- Exceptional verbal, written and communication skills and a friendly and positive personality to communicate effectively with teammates and vendors
- Good computer skills to ensure accurate and efficient record keeping
- Strong attention to detail with great follow-through to ensure accuracy and comprehensiveness
- Active listener who collaborates effectively with teammates, always ready to step in to help
- Ability to lift heavy materials
This is a contract-to-hire position, Monday-Friday, 6am-3pm
About our Client:
Our client is the nation’s largest supplier of structural building products, value-added components, and services to the professional market for new residential construction and repair and remodeling. Their focus is on providing unparalleled service to both large and small customers.
Matern Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit maternstaffing.securedportals.com.