We understand that not everyone has the time and financial resources to go back to school full-time to further develop a skill or trade. Here are some local resources that offer great part-time professional and workforce development opportunities:
- Matern Staffing’s FREE online tutorials – just ask us!
- Germana’s Center for Workforce & Community Education
- Germana’s SkillUpVA free online workshops
- Rappahannock Community College’s Workforce Development Center
- University of Mary Washington’s Professional Development Courses
- Fredericksburg VEC Workforce Center