Workforce Development Resources
We understand that not everyone has the time and financial resources to go back to school full-time to further develop a skill or trade. Here are some local resources that offer great part-time professional and workforce development opportunities:
- Matern Staffing’s FREE online tutorials – just ask us!
- Germanna’s Advanced Manufacturing & Skilled Trades Programs
- Germanna’s Community Classes (for high-demand fields)
- Spotsylvania Career & Tech Center (serves Spotsy Co high school students)
- Fredericksburg Center for Advanced Tech (FredCAT)
- Germanna’s SkillUpVA free online workshops
- Rappahannock Community College’s Workforce Development Center
- University of Mary Washington’s Professional Development Courses
- Fredericksburg VEC Workforce Center
Successfully matching job seekers and
employers for over 55 years.
Whether you are looking for a job or are looking to increase your talent pool, Matern Staffing can help.
Find Your Next Job!