Workforce Development Resources
We understand that not everyone has the time and financial resources to go back to school full-time to further develop a skill or trade. Here are some local resources that offer great part-time professional and workforce development opportunities:
- Matern Staffing’s FREE online tutorials – just ask us!
- Germana’s Center for Workforce & Community Education
- Germana’s SkillUpVA free online workshops
- Rappahannock Community College’s Workforce Development Center
- University of Mary Washington’s Professional Development Courses
- Fredericksburg VEC Workforce Center
Successfully matching job seekers and
employers for over 50 years.
Whether you are looking for a job or are looking to increase your talent pool, Matern Staffing can help.
Find Your Next Job!