Matern Staffing understands job searching can be challenging. We work with job seekers to understand your career goals, experience, and skills to find the right position the first time. We have over 50 years of job placement experience; therefore, we’ve built long-term relationships with the finest companies in the area to connect you to your next career.
- Apply online
- Schedule an interview
- We’ll place you with a company that achieves your career goals and meets your personal needs.
Industry Focus & Expertise
We specialize in placing job seekers in direct hire, contract-to-hire, full-time and temporary positions in all aspects of the following industries:
- Accounting & Finance – Accounting Clerk, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Payroll Specialist, Chief Financial Officer, Controller, Accounting Manager, Bookkeeper, Accountant
- Administrative – Customer Service Representative, Administrative Assistant, Service Cashier, Receptionist, Data Entry Clerk, Office Manager, Personal Assistant
- Sales & Marketing – Freelance Writer, Technical Writer, Copywriter, Insurance Sales Representative, Business Development, Account Manager, Sales Associate
- Government – Administrative, Utilities, Grounds/Facilities/Maintenance, Accounting, Mechanic
- Information Technology – Software Developer, AutoCAD/Drafter, Desktop Support, Help Desk, Network Engineer, Business Analyst, Graphic Designer
- Paralegal – Legal Secretary, Paralegal, Records Clerk
- Supply Chain & Light Industrial – Plant Manager, Operations Manager, Forklift Operator, CNC Programmer, Construction, Production Associate, Warehouse Associate, Drivers, Manufacturing, Delivery Coordinator
- Health Insurance Plan – MEC (Minimum Essential Coverage) covers employees for a weekly cost. Employees can optionally extend coverage to spouses, partners and children.
- Employee Referral Program
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Resume writing assistance
- Assistance with sharpening interview skills
- Skills assessment to assist in matching with prospective employers
Matern Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees.
View the list of current job openings and apply today. Check back soon if you don’t see a position that matches your needs. We update jobs daily!
Schedule an Interview
Schedule an interview time that works for you.
Latest Posts for Job Seekers
- 2020 Year in Review
- 40 Art & Play Ideas for Connecting with Kids
- Top 8 Outdoor Hikes in Greater Fredericksburg
- Behind the Desk: Ingrid Ospina
- Behind the Desk: Kelly Evans