Matern Staffing understands job searching can be challenging. We work with job seekers to understand your career goals, passions, and skills to find the right position the first time. Matern Staffing has over 50 years of hiring experience and long-term relationships with the finest companies in the area. Whether you’re looking for something full-time, part-time, or temporary and during the day or evening shift, we can help you find a job!
- Schedule an in-person job interview.
- Fill out an online application and submit your resume.
- We’ll help place you with a company that helps you achieve your career goals and meets your personal needs.
- We’ll discuss any further screenings or skills testings during the initial interview.
- Matern Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees.
Industry Focus & Expertise
We specialize in placing job seekers in direct hire, contract-to-hire, full-time and temporary positions in all aspects of the following industries:
- Weekly pay for all employees with the option of direct deposit
- Assistance with preparing resume
- Assistance with sharpening interview skills
- Morning, afternoon or evening shifts
- Testing software to assess your skills and make a match with prospective employers
- Online skills-based tutorials to enhance your skills
Matern Staffing offers a MEC (Minimum Essential Coverage) health insurance plan to employees for a weekly cost of only $11.75 for individual coverage. Employees can optionally extend coverage to spouses, partners and children. By taking advantage of this coverage, employees avoid potential IRS-imposed fees for not having government-approved health care coverage.
View the list of current job openings and apply today. Check back soon if you don’t see a position that matches your needs. We update jobs daily!
Schedule an Interview
Schedule an interview time that works for you.
Latest Posts for Job Seekers
- 2020 Year-End Hiring Plan
- 40 Art & Play Ideas for Connecting with Kids
- Top 8 Outdoor Hikes in Greater Fredericksburg
- Behind the Desk: Ingrid Ospina
- Press Release: Ginni Matern Mastin Accepted to Women in Leadership Council