Frequently Asked Questions
Are you looking for a new job, but new to working for an employment agency? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions below.
What is the cost of Matern Staffing’s services to job seekers?
How and when do I get paid?
What is the process for finding employment with Matern Staffing?
If you’re interested in employment, but do not see a current job posting that matches your skills and experiences:
What are the advantages to working with Matern Staffing?
- We understand your career goals, family needs, passions, and skills to place you with the right company.
- We have over 50 years of staffing experience and long-standing relationships with several of the best companies in the area.
- Our service is no cost to job seekers.
- We live and work in the community and understand the workforce challenges in the Greater Fredericksburg area.
What type of positions do you typically hire?
Our positions are contract-based, and we also provide direct hire and contract-to-hire placements.
What should I bring to my first interview with Matern Staffing?
I haven’t updated my resume in a long time. Can you help?
I’ve been out of the workforce for 10 years while raising my children. How can you help me?
I’m looking for work in the evenings or weekends. Can you accommodate my schedule?
How can I check my pay stub history?
What type of benefits do you offer?
- Health Insurance Plan – MEC (Minimum Essential Coverage) covers employees for a weekly cost. Employees can optionally extend coverage to spouses, partners and children.
- Employee Referral Program