When important equipment stops working the Maintenance Technician becomes the hero! As a Maintenance Technician you’ll use your curiosity and knowledge of mechanical workings to detect, troubleshoot, support, and fix equipment. You’ll also supply strategic recommendations to improve process efficiency and output.
Matern Staffing is recruiting a Maintenance Technician (job id #1653) at a cabinetry manufacturing plant in Culpeper, VA.
What You’ll Do:
- Performs repairs and maintenance of production equipment and industrial machinery
- Runs diagnostics and troubleshooting procedures on equipment
- Performs operational checks, inspects and completes routine repairs and equipment overhauls
- Demonstrates the ability to prevent equipment down time through observation, communications with production staff and proactive problem solving
- Collaborates with teammates to resolve equipment challenges and shares experiences through training
- Communicates and documents all work performed
What You’ll Need:
- Prior industrial maintenance experience with pipefitting and installation
- Troubleshooting skills in electrical, mechanical, pneumatic controls and hydraulic controls
- Proactively approaches tasks with focus, determination, and reliability
- Enjoys learning how things work and has a curiosity for analyzing and brainstorming process improvements and finding/implementing solutions
- Active listener who collaborates effectively with teammates, always ready to step in to help
- Strong attention to detail with great follow-through to ensure safety, accuracy, and comprehensiveness
Our client is America’s 2nd largest cabinetry manufacturer, with offices and manufacturing facilities across the country. Offering an unmatched selection of stylish, high-quality products at a variety of price levels, their brands are favored by builders, dealers, distributors and home centers throughout North America. Our client has a track record of strong financial performance, which creates opportunities for team members. This role is a great opportunity to learn our business and show what you can do to build a great team and organization. We have a robust total reward offering including:
Matern Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit maternstaffing.securedportals.com.