As 2021 ends, we’re hopeful the economic recovery we’ve seen will continue. Though it was a challenging year with uncertainty around jobs, business growth, and Covid related processes, we witnessed a lot of pre-pandemic metrics. With hard times, I find it’s comforting to step back and reflect. Here are some highlights from our 2021 Year in Review:
- Our contract employees worked over 295,000 hours
- We placed 807 employees at 50 different business partners
- Our internal team increased by 42%
- We interviewed over a record number 1500 job seekers, with over 170 in the month of June
- We donated over $30,000 in charitable and in-kind donations to local non-profits
One of our greatest joys as a company is being able to give back to the community. Our mission states, “To build strong relationships with job seekers and organizations to connect the right employee with the right company. When our employees and business partners succeed, families and communities thrive.” We couldn’t have grown and given back in 2021 without the support of our employees, clients, staff, community partners, social media followers, friends and family. Thank you for choosing to do business with us – we are so grateful to you!
We are a team ready to help meet your career goals and find your staffing solutions in 2022. Cheers to a joyful and prosperous 2022!
In case you missed it, watch our holiday video message to businesses and employees: