Matern Staffing is dedicated to developing and maintaining long-term customer partnerships. We understand that earning your repeat business depends on our customer service and employee’s total performance. Therefore, we consistently supply employers with superior service and qualified, reliable temporary and permanent help.
Matern Staffing services the Northern Virginia and Central Virginia areas including Stafford, Fredericksburg, Culpeper, Spotsylvania, Caroline, Glen Allen, Hanover, and Richmond.
In addition, we are small, woman-owned business certified (SWaM #724811) to do business with the government.
- Full-Service Placement – many business experience personnel problems due to our mobile society and vacationing employees. Matern Staffing helps you maintain stability and quality production in your business. All types of office, computer personnel and light industrial workers are available. Whether your needs are for temporary, temp-to-perm, or full-time, Matern Staffing will be glad to assist you with our qualified personnel and professional services, therefore allowing you uninterrupted business operations.
- People Matching – we go beyond experience and skill matching to “People Matching”. We understand the importance of the right chemistry and attitude. Each applicant is thoroughly screened, tested, briefed, and placed in assignments according to previous training and experience as well as personal capabilities and talents. Therefore, we provide your business with competent, experienced personnel.
- Volume Staffing – we are our area’s premiere large volume staffing agency; we specialize in volume staffing and offer large volume discounts.
- Payroll Services – we take care of payroll administration, tax reporting, Workers’ Compensation, state unemployment, state and federal taxes, insurance deductions and W-2 issues while you focus on your core business. Your hourly bill rate includes wage and payroll administration, workers compensation, state and federal unemployment taxes, FICA, and year-end W-2s. Employees are paid weekly directly through us – it’s that simple!
- Advanced database queries for matching employees/skills/jobs
- Drug testing
- Reference check on all employees
- Recording and reporting of hours worked
- Recruiting and advertising for our clients
- Maintain employee records
- Criminal background checks
- 1500 different validated skills assessments
Industry Focus & Expertise
- Data entry
- Government Contracting
- Forklift Driver
Let’s Work Together
For complete information on how your business can benefit from our personalized services, call Matern Staffing at (540) 604-5000 or complete an online form. Our people-oriented professionals will help you fill your personnel gaps.