Matern Staffing has Warehouse Associate jobs (job id# 1546) for a public utility company in Warrenton, VA. As a Warehouse Associate, you’ll track the inventory of essential materials and supplies for customer work order fulfillment. It’ll be your job to maintain accurate records and streamline the movement of goods in and out of the warehouse to meet business goals.
A successful Warehouse Associate is a reliable professional with excellent record-keeping skills who can streamline processes. This position is from 7am-5pm.
What You’ll Do for a Warehouse Associate Job in Warrenton:
- Operates forklift and dual wheel trucks to receive and disburse materials and supplies, keeping accurate records throughout the life cycle of the inventory
- Uses staking sheets to break down construction units to issue materials and lists them on material issue sheets
- Tracks returned and defective materials
- Regularly inspects the levels of supplies (incl poles, hardware, meters, transformers, conductors) and raw materials to identify shortages
- Ensures orderly and adequate storage for all distribution channels and can cover customers’ direct demand
Records daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
What You’ll Need for a Warehouse Associate Job in Warrenton:
- Experience with supply chain concepts and inventory best practices
- Experience with construction specifications, staking sheets, material records
- Exceptional verbal, written and communication skills and a friendly and positive personality to communicate effectively with teammates and vendors
- Strong data entry and mathematical skills to help with quick and accurate typing and calculations
- Strong attention to detail with great follow-through to ensure accuracy and comprehensiveness
- Pass background checks, credit check, and drug screening
- Ability to work overtime
- Upon permanent hire, employee is eligible for vacation pay, holiday pay, sick leave, medical, dental, vision, 401K, tuition assistance, wellness support and more
About our Client:
Our client is a member-owned utility that provides electric service to nearly 170,000 connections for member-owners from the Blue Ridge Mountains to the tidal waters of the Chesapeake Bay. Their goal every day is to provide affordable and reliable electric service to our neighbors.
Matern Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit maternstaffing.securedportals.com.