Matern Staffing is hiring Skilled Labor (Job Id # 2213) to build custom doors for a door manufacturer in Fredericksburg, Va. As Skilled Labor for a door manufacturer, you’re a crucial part of delivering high-quality custom doors and peace of mind to customers.This position is contract-to-hire with the potential of learning new skills and broadening into a different department.
You’ll build doors that provide security, privacy, and aesthetic appeal for customers’ homes and offices. You’ll use important tools and machines that build the custom doors for the customers. If you’re ready to work hard, there is growth opportunity and overtime potential!
- 6:30am-3pm (Monday through Friday)
What You’ll Do as Skilled Labor:
- Supports the interior door production line
- Assembles doors according to specifications
- Uses measuring tools, saws, pneumatic tools, and nail guns to accurately build doors
- Loads or unloads products on vans for delivery; may occasionally accompany deliveries
- Reviews quality assurance in products and alerts necessary staff
What You’ll Need as Skilled Labor:
- Experience using hand tools, pneumatic tools, power tools, and nail guns
- Strong measuring and mathematical skills to help with quick and accurate measurements and calculations to the 32nd of an inch
- Strong attention to detail with great follow-through to ensure accuracy, safety, and comprehensiveness
- Positive self-starter with a proactive approach, excellent time management, punctuality, and prioritization skills
- Ability to lift heavy materials
About our client:
Since 2016 our client has produced custom doors is a leader in building customer loyalty and successes by combining teamwork, exceptional service, innovation, and professionalism balanced with quality, trust and integrity.
About Matern Staffing:
For over 55 years Matern Staffing has built relationships with businesses and job seekers to provide staffing solutions and job opportunities to the areas of Virginia, Maryland, and beyond. We believe that when employees and business partners succeed, families and communities thrive.
Matern Staffing is a V3 (Virginia Values Veterans) Certified Organization.
Matern Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit maternstaffing.securedportals.com.