Consumer Design & Manufacturer
Matern Staffing is hiring a Shipping Clerk (job id #2224) for a consumer space design and manufacturer in Fredericksburg, VA. A successful Bilingual Warehouse Worker efficiently and accurately verifies orders and materials coming in and out of the warehouse.
As a Shipping Clerk you organize the orders leaving the business, ensuring accurate records and well-prepared shipments, ultimately making customers happy. You’ll also help streamline the movement of orders into the warehouse, noting discrepancies and maintaining accurate inventory levels.
- This is a contract-to-hire position, Monday-Friday, 7am-3:30pm
What You’ll Do as a Shipping Clerk:
- Coordinates and schedules all outbound loads and coordinates with sales and production
- Set up all loads to be shipped via common carrier with outside freight companies
- Verifies and records all inventory items loaded for customer shipments
- May assist with loading and unloading material from trucks or carts
- Updates warehouse management system for order processing
What You’ll Need as a Shipping Clerk:
- Strong data entry and mathematical skills to help with quick and accurate typing and calculations
- Strong attention to detail with great follow-through to ensure accuracy and comprehensiveness
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
- Enjoys learning how things work and has a curiosity for brainstorming process improvements and finding/implementing solutions
- Proactively approaches situations with excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Active listener who collaborates effectively with teammates, always ready to step in to help
About our Client:
Our client is a global solution provider for consumer space design, manufacturing, and installation. For over 20 years our client has offered comprehensive, streamlined solution comprised of superior craftsmanship, technical capabilities, world-class project management, and turnkey retail services.
About Matern Staffing:
For over 55 years Matern Staffing has built relationships with businesses and job seekers to provide staffing solutions and job opportunities to the areas of Virginia, Maryland, and beyond. We believe that when employees and business partners succeed, families and communities thrive.
Matern Staffing is a V3 (Virginia Values Veterans) Certified Organization.
Matern Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit maternstaffing.securedportals.com.