Matern Staffing is hiring a Registered Nurse for a home health agency in Fredericksburg, Va. This is a full-time position Monday through Friday.
As the Registered Nurse taking care of patients is just the beginning to changing lives and providing exceptional care in the patients’ home. You’ll become part of a team that develops and implements high standards of quality patient care through staff development, continuous process improvement, community outreach, collaboration with health professionals, and thorough evaluation methods.
- $80,000-$95,000 per year + $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Mileage reimbursement
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborates with leadership to develop business plan, policies, programs, staffing needs, and evaluation metrics to ensure safe, quality, and effective service to patients and families
- Develops and maintains job functions, qualifications, and job descriptions for all service staff
- Maintains manuals for agency’s policies and procedures and develops client care documentation system
- Evaluates staff performance
- Oversees the implementation and evaluation of client care services inclusive of regulatory licensure and certification criteria and accreditation standards
- Acts as a liaison with the community, assessing their needs and developing and marketing programs/services
- Schedules staff for patient’s care
- Coordinates patient care with Physicians, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and other individuals in the patient’s care plan
- Promotes staff development through leadership training, continuous education opportunities, and professional organization membership
- Attends professional workshops, seminars, and educational trainings and communicates findings to staff and leadership
- Travels to patients’ home for initial and periodic assessments
What You’ll Need:
- Registered Nurse license to practice in the state of Virginia
- Prior home health care experience with at least one year of supervisory experience
- Current CPR License
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills, with a track record of proactive problem resolution, and acting quickly in emergencies
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and sincerity
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Ability to pass background check
About our client:
Our client is looking for compassionate and dedicated Registered Nurses (RN) to join their team of home health care professionals. This local Fredericksburg office services adult and geriatric clients throughout the area.
Matern Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit maternstaffing.securedportals.com.