Matern Staffing is hiring a Quality Assurance Manager (job id #1819) at a cabinet manufacturer in Culpeper, VA.
As a Quality Assurance Manager, it’ll be your responsibility to develop and oversee programs that meet high quality and safety standards through your excellent attention to detail, effective collaboration skills, and process improvement efforts. The Quality Assurance Manager will primarily work with production and project management teams to establish, administer, and maintain a Quality Assurance Program, consistent with the company’s overall quality strategy and standards.
- $80,000 – $120,000/yr
- 401(k) and company match – no waiting period!
- Health, dental, vision insurance available first of the month after hire
- Vacation Pay
- 10 paid holidays
- Company paid life and short- and long-term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Product discounts
- Learning and development opportunities
What You’ll Do:
- Identify strategic and productivity initiatives to improve quality & efficiency, drive execution, and desired outcome
- Collaborate with receiving, production, engineering, purchasing, project management, shipping, and HR to develop quality management systems that assure continuous improvement
- Tracks and manages non-conformances reporting
- Communicates and trains departments on quality assurance programs, tracking performance indicators, and continuous improvement efforts
- Establishes audit schedules and criteria to ensure compliance and preventative actions
- Conducts testing to ensure products perform according to user requirements and within established guidelines
- Assist with communication and problem-solving efforts using feedback from customers, departments, and vendors
- Reviews and participates in new product designs and construction methods
What You’ll Need:
- Prior experience leading and managing a quality assurance team within a large manufacturing company
- Technical ability needed (industrial engineering or quality assurance experience preferred) with a demonstrated hands-on understanding of manufacturing processes
- Enjoys learning how things work and has working knowledge of process improvement strategies (e.g. Six Sigma) and tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for communicating with all levels of the organization
- Strong attention to detail with great follow-through to ensure accuracy and execution
- Positive self-starter with a proactive approach, excellent time management, and prioritization skills
About our Client:
Our client is America’s 2nd largest cabinetry manufacturer, with offices and manufacturing facilities across the country. Offering an unmatched selection of stylish, high-quality products at a variety of price levels, their brands are favored by builders, dealers, distributors and home centers throughout North America.
Matern Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit maternstaffing.securedportals.com.