Matern Staffing is hiring an Entry Level Production Worker (job id #2271) at a circuits manufacturing plant in Fredericksburg, Va. The Production Worker will be responsible for the wet etching process. This is an entry level position for 2nd shift (3pm start) with growth opportunity. Training will be provided.
As an Entry Level Production Worker, you’re a crucial part of delivering high-quality products that are the backbone of all major electronics. You’ll be a builder and analyzer during the wet process circuit board manufacturing.
- 7am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday
What You’ll Do:
- Perform stripping and etching processes on circuit boards
- Complete solder and tin stripping processes
- Set up and operate the hot air leveler
- Read job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements
- Observe machine operation to detect product defects or machine malfunction
- Review product for inconsistencies or abnormal appearance assuring product meets quality requirements
What You’ll Need:
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs and work around chemicals
- Good computer skills and ability to read detailed instructions
- Strong attention to detail with great follow-through to ensure accuracy and comprehensiveness
- Proactively approaches situations with good analysis, time management and prioritization skills
- Strong communication skills for collaborating well with other teammates
- Must pass background check and drug screening tests
About our Client:
Our client is a global corporation offering design, development, prototypes and manufacturing solutions for aerospace and defense electronic products and subsystems. Our client manufactures high-technology, high-reliability printed circuit boards standard rigid products, High-density interconnect (HDI), RF circuitry, Thermal management, Rigid flex and assembly.
About Matern Staffing:
For over 55 years Matern Staffing has built relationships with businesses and job seekers to provide staffing solutions and job opportunities to the areas of Virginia, Maryland, and beyond. We believe that when employees and business partners succeed, families and communities thrive.
Matern Staffing is a V3 (Virginia Values Veterans) Certified Organization.
Matern Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit maternstaffing.securedportals.com.