Matern Staffing is hiring a Product Manager (hybrid position) for a roofing and building materials company in Fredericksburg, Va. The Product Manager manages the product portfolio from development to commercialization and end of life, collaborating with local and global internal teams to ensure product policy and processes are accomplished.
As the Product Manager (job id 1842) you’ll gather the product requirements and articulate the vision with a team who successfully builds and markets it into a reality. The ideal candidate will incorporate their strong plastic material knowledge to analyze the various markets and their evolution, define the strategic direction of the products, express the needs of the various stakeholders, define the launch of new products, and analyze the results.
This is a direct hire position with benefits as listed below.
- $80,000-$85,000/year + bonus potential
- 401(k) matching
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
What You’ll Do as Product Manager:
- Analyze market data including research projects to assess consumer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions,
- Identify and present innovative and creative product solutions considering global market knowledge, trends, threats, and opportunities
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze performance of our products relative to the specific market (volumes, sales, market share, segment, channel, pricing)
- Define product offer with priorities for the next 3 years
- Coordinate product development and intercommunication with global Marketing & R&D and local plastics development teams
- Elaborate Business Plan for new product launches and business growth for each route to market (home centers, professional distribution, marketplace, installers
- Manage profitable product life cycle and range optimization
- Provides the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product
- Analyze KPIs related to growth, profit margins, and turnover to measure progress and track goals, making improvements and corrective actions as needed
What You’ll Need as Product Manager:
- 2-3 years of product management experience with B2B2C
- Strong plastics material knowledge
- Has a curiosity for analyzing data to draw key orientations and generate insights
- Exceptional verbal and written skills for communicating effectively with individuals across all levels of a global organization, vendors, and customers
- Eager to understand new products and construction systems, market segments in different environments
- Ability to learn a deep understanding of the company’s product portfolio and products’ attributes
- Proactively approaches situations with excellent time management, attention to detail, and prioritization skills
- GS1 and GDSN experience desired
About our client:
Our client is a global leader in the roofing industry, manufacturing innovative, lightweight solutions for use in homes, commercial buildings, and agriculture. They operate in more than 100 countries and employ about 1,450 people around the world. Whatever your project, whatever your need, you can rely on their 75 years of industrial experience, strong R&D basis and know-how to deliver the right solution!
Matern Staffing is a V3 (Virginia Values Veterans) Certified Organization.
Matern Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit maternstaffing.securedportals.com.