Matern Staffing is hiring a National Account Manager (NAM) with a global building materials company. The ideal candidate will be located in or around Iowa.
As the National Account Manager, you’ll optimize your relationship building, national account sales experience, and strong negotiation sales to promote and sell a diverse range of roofing panels and related products through large multi-location building material and agricultural distribution channels. The ideal candidate will analyze the various markets, define the strategic sales plans, and complete the sales cycle to grow the brand and increase profitability.
This National Account Manager position is a direct-hire opportunity with benefits, 50% travel, and career advancement.
$120,000/yr + bonus potential
- Monthly car allowance
- 401(k) with 6% match
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays and time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
What You’ll Do:
- Create, maintain, and execute new national account plans, including target account prospects, sales cycle plans, project revenue, project decision dates, and project implementation/first service dates
- Develop and execute sales and marketing solutions to increase sales and profitability
- Analyze market data to develop and implement aggressive plans to grow and build the company’s brand and market share
- Collaborate with internal teams including Logistics, Marketing, Procurement, Operations, and Credit to support assigned accounts
- Monitor and recommend product mixes at national accounts, reviewing monthly reports and reporting progress
- Negotiate and communicate annual buying agreements and price increases
- Develop KPIs, coach, mentor, and educate internal sales and operations teams as to the specific needs of the assigned accounts
- Plan and execute market shops and develop detailed reporting and action plans
What You’ll Need:
- At least 5 years of sales experience and a proven track record in the building material or agricultural industry, preferably with multi-location, national account responsibility
- Proficient at gathering market data along with negotiating, closing, and follow-up of sales orders while multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills – articulate communicator, adept in written and verbal communications, professional appearance and demeanor
- Strong computer skills for reporting, composing documents, CRM software management
- Proactively approaches situations with excellent time management, attention to detail, and prioritization skills
About our Client:
Our client is a global leader in the roofing industry, manufacturing innovative, lightweight solutions for use in homes, commercial buildings, and agriculture. They operate in more than 100 countries and employ about 1,450 people around the world. Whatever your project, whatever your need, you can rely on their 75 years of industrial experience, strong R&D basis and know-how to deliver the right solution!
About Matern Staffing:
For over 55 years Matern Staffing has built relationships with businesses and job seekers to provide staffing solutions and job opportunities to the areas of Virginia, Maryland, and beyond. We believe that when employees and business partners succeed, families and communities thrive.
Matern Staffing is a V3 (Virginia Values Veterans) Certified Organization.
Matern Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit maternstaffing.securedportals.com.