As a Mail Clerk you correctly and efficiently process mailing requirements to meet the company’s marketing campaign needs. At first it might seem challenging, but knowing you’re helping support the company’s mission through its advertising makes it all worth it.
We are hiring a Mail Clerk (job id # 1741) at a mail processing system in Fredericksburg, Va. The schedule is Monday through Thursday, 5am-3:30pm.
- $13.50 per hour
What You’ll Do as a Mail Clerk:
- Prepare mailers
- Fold and stuff envelopes for mass customer mailing campaigns
- Insert cardboard sleeves between stacks of mailing for shipping
- Organize completed mailings for quick delivery
- Adjust mailings as needed per campaign
What You’ll Need as a Mail Clerk:
- Approaches work with focus, reliability, and punctuality
- Strong attention to detail with great follow-through to ensure accuracy and comprehensiveness
- Positive self-starter with a proactive approach, excellent time management, and prioritization skills
- Exceptional verbal, written and communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with teammates
- Ability to follow strict cell phone policy
About our Client:
Our client has 35 years of expertise in the mailing and advertising industry.
Matern Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit maternstaffing.securedportals.com.