Matern Staffing is hiring a Lab Technician (job id #2227) at a circuits manufacturing plant in Fredericksburg, Va. As a Lab Technician, you’ll craft highly specialized circuits to support customers in the global aerospace and defense industries. The Lab Technician uses important tools and follows detailed instructions to build circuits and adjust, ensuring accurate and efficient production.
If you’re interested in working behind the scenes to help create cutting-edge circuitry for defense and aerospace applications, we encourage you to apply for this Lab Technician position. A lab background with chemicals experience is required.
- This is for first shift: 6am-2:00pm, Monday thru Friday
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze waste treatment and water samples using lab PH meter
- Craft circuits using the nickel/gold/copper plating, etching, and stripping processes
- Apply protective layers to circuits using solder mask
- Create it onto the circuit board using photosensitive materials
- Create the circuit pattern and transfer it onto the circuit board using photosensitive materials
- Carefully handle all materials and chemicals, following safety guidelines
What You’ll Need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Lab background with chemicals experience
- Strong basic arithmetic skills including fractions, decimals, weights and measurements
- Ability to read and understand detailed set of instructions
- Strong attention to detail with great follow-through to ensure accuracy and comprehensiveness
- Active listener who collaborates effectively with teammates, always ready to step in to help
- Proactively approaches tasks with focus and determination, and reliability
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
About our client:
Our client is a global corporation offering design, development, prototypes and manufacturing solutions for aerospace and defense electronic products and subsystems. Our client manufactures high-technology, high-reliability printed circuit boards standard rigid products, High-density interconnect (HDI), RF circuitry, Thermal management, Rigid flex and assembly.
About Matern Staffing:
For over 55 years Matern Staffing has built relationships with businesses and job seekers to provide staffing solutions and job opportunities to the areas of Virginia, Maryland, and beyond. We believe that when employees and business partners succeed, families and communities thrive.
Matern Staffing is a V3 (Virginia Values Veterans) Certified Organization.
Matern Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit maternstaffing.securedportals.com.