Are you curious about developing strategies to optimize inventory? We are looking for thinkers who analyze data, study industry trends and make predictions. Matern Staffing is hiring an Inventory Manager at a cabinetry manufacturer in Culpeper, VA to strategize, monitor and report on the company’s inventory.
As an Inventory Manager you’ll ensure all business operations have adequate materials to achieve their objectives. It’ll also be your job to develop positive relationships with suppliers, customers, and warehouse staff so that everyone works together to safely and efficiently handle the company’s products and raw materials. A successful Inventory Manager is a reliable professional with excellent record-keeping abilities who can brainstorm and implement process improvements.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage employees responsible for the scanning and inventory processes
- Strategize and collaborate with departments on ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover customers’ direct demand
- Forecast inventory and place orders to replenish stock, avoiding insufficiencies or excess surplus
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with suppliers that meet financial and production goals
What You’ll Need:
- Prior experience leading a team in a warehouse environment
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen activities and Six Sigma processes
- Strong attention to detail with great follow-through to ensure accuracy and comprehensiveness
- Enjoys learning how things work and has a curiosity for brainstorming process improvements and finding/implementing solutions
- Proactively approaches situations with excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Active listener with a positive attitude who collaborates effectively with teammates and stakeholders
- 401(k) and company match – no waiting period!
- Health, dental, vision insurance available first of the month after hire
- Vacation Pay
- 10 paid holidays
- Company paid life and short- and long-term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Product discounts
- Learning and development opportunities
About our Client:
Our client is America’s 2nd largest cabinetry manufacturer, with offices and manufacturing facilities across the country. Offering an unmatched selection of stylish, high-quality products at a variety of price levels, their brands are favored by builders, dealers, distributors and home centers throughout North America.
Matern Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit maternstaffing.securedportals.com.