When important equipment stops working the Industrial Maintenance Technician Lead becomes the hero! As a Maintenance Technician you’ll use your curiosity and knowledge of mechanical workings to schedule, troubleshoot, support, and fix equipment. You’ll also supply strategic recommendations to improve process efficiency and output.
Matern Staffing is recruiting an Industrial Maintenance Technician Lead (job id #1817) at a cabinetry manufacturing plant in Culpeper, VA. This is a direct hire position with benefits as listed below.
- 401(k) and company match – no waiting period!
- Health, dental, vision insurance available first of the month after hire
- Vacation Pay
- 10 paid holidays
- Company paid life and short- and long-term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Product discounts
- Learning and development opportunities
What You’ll Do:
- Schedules repairs and maintenance of production equipment and industrial machinery
- Runs diagnostics and troubleshooting procedures on equipment
- Performs operational checks, inspects and completes routine repairs and equipment overhauls
- Demonstrates the ability to prevent equipment down time through observation, communications with production staff and proactive problem solving
- Collaborates with teammates to resolve equipment challenges and shares experiences through training
- Communicates and documents all work performed
What You’ll Need:
- Prior industrial maintenance experience with pipefitting and installation
- Basic troubleshooting skills in electrical, mechanical, pneumatic controls and hydraulic controls with the desire to advance these skills with on-the-job learning
- Proactively approaches tasks with focus, determination, and reliability
- Enjoys learning how things work and has a curiosity for analyzing and brainstorming process improvements and finding/implementing solutions
- Active listener who collaborates effectively with teammates, always ready to step in to help
- Strong attention to detail with great follow-through to ensure safety, accuracy, and comprehensiveness
About our Client:
Our client is America’s 2nd largest cabinetry manufacturer, with offices and manufacturing facilities across the country. Offering an unmatched selection of stylish, high-quality products at a variety of price levels, their brands are favored by builders, dealers, distributors and home centers throughout North America. Our client has a track record of strong financial performance, which creates opportunities for team members. This role is a great opportunity to learn our business and show what you can do to build a great team and organization. We have a robust total reward offering including:
Matern Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit maternstaffing.securedportals.com.