Matern Staffing is hiring an Imaging Associate (job id #1733) at a circuits manufacturing plant in Fredericksburg, Va. As an Imaging Associate, you’ll craft highly specialized circuits to support customers in the global aerospace and defense industries. The Imaging Associate uses important tools and follows detailed instructions to build circuits and adjust, ensuring accurate and efficient production.
The Imaging Associate will be responsible for using lab-based equipment to ensure the performance of the final product. A lab background would be a plus, but it is not required.
- This is for first shift: 7am-3:00pm, Monday thru Friday
What You’ll Do:
- Craft circuits using the inner/outer layer imaging, dry film lamination, etching and stripping processes
- Ensure circuit board photo plotter process is accurate
- Operate post plotter film and etch punch processing
- Operate the Automatic Optical Inspection Equipment (AOI) to test for product defects and failure
- Careful handling of all boards including thin core and flexible material
- Ability to measure attributes with a stereo microscope
What You’ll Need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good computer skills and ability to read detailed instructions
- Strong attention to detail with great follow-through to ensure accuracy and comprehensiveness
- Active listener who collaborates effectively with teammates, always ready to step in to help
- Positive self-starter with excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Proactively approaches tasks with focus and determination, and reliability
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check, and show proof of COVID vaccination
About our Client:
Our client is a global corporation offering design, development, prototypes and manufacturing solutions for aerospace and defense electronic products and subsystems. Our client manufactures high-technology, high-reliability printed circuit boards standard rigid products, High-density interconnect (HDI), RF circuitry, Thermal management, Rigid flex and assembly.
Matern Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit maternstaffing.securedportals.com.