Tiles complete the look of a room by adding style, texture, and a pop of color. As a General Laborer you’ll work efficiently and safely to keep up with demand, so the finished products eventually make their way into customers’ homes.
We are hiring a General Laborer at a leading tile manufacturer in Caroline, Va. They will be responsible for making machine adjustments to meet quality, cost and operational requirements of daily schedules.
What You’ll Do as General Labor:
- Read job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements
- Set stops or guides to specific lengths as indicated by scale, rule, or templates
- Feed the tiles through the wet process machines
- Cut tiles according to requirements, inspecting for accuracy and quality
- Stack tiles into boxes to prepare for delivery
What You’ll Need as General Labor:
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong mathematical and measuring skills to help with quick and accurate calculations and measurements
- Positive self-starter with a proactive approach, excellent time management, and prioritization skills
- Strong attention to detail with great follow-through to ensure accuracy and comprehensiveness
- Ability to stand on feet for extended periods
- Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
About our client:
Our client is a leading manufacturer in the tile industry, producing creative and quality solutions for any interior project.
Matern Staffing is a V3 (Virginia Values Veterans) Certified Organization.
Matern Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit maternstaffing.securedportals.com.