Our internal team is hiring a Business Intern (paid) to join us during the 2023 Summer! As as Business Intern you’ll gain valuable business, recruiting, marketing and communications experience while finishing your education. Everyday in the staffing industry is different and exciting, so you’ll need to be adaptable and willing to pitch in anywhere!
What You’ll Do as a Business Intern:
- Answers telephones and greets job seekers, clients, and visitors
- Assists with scheduling and interviewing candidates
- Contacts and documents communications with candidates about openings
- Creates talent pipelines based on experience, skills, availability and more
- Assists candidates with application completion and onboarding
- Supports recruitment and client marketing with creating graphics and copy for social media, blog posts, email marketing, and more
What You’ll Need:
- Currently enrolled in a university/college with ability to work part-time 20-30 hours/wk
- Friendly and positive personality for greeting customers and clients and collaborating with teammates in the office
- Ability to propose innovative solutions to problems
- Positive self-starter with a proactive approach, excellent time management, and prioritization skills
- Communicates clearly and effectively with excellent interpersonal, copywriting and editing skills
- Comes prepared, focused, and ready to grow
Matern Staffing is a V3 (Virginia Values Veterans) Certified Organization.
Matern Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Submit Your Resume