Matern Staffing is hiring Assemblers Night Shift (Job Id #1874, 1883) at a leading buildings materials supplier in North East, MD. The Assemblers will be responsible for building important framing, paneling, and millwork supplies according to customer’s orders. Along the way you’ll propose process improvements and verify finished products meet quality and schedule requirements.
This is a contract-to-hire position with night shift hours of 3pm-1:30am, Monday-Thursday. Great learning opportunity for motivated candidates!
Night Shift Schedule: 3pm-1:30am
What You’ll Do as Assemblers:
- Working with a team in a production setting, using hand and power tools to assemble wall panels, roof and floor trusses, and millwork products (doors, trim, etc) according to customer orders
- Plans and implements the assembly process by reading and understanding set-up sheets, work orders, drawings or blueprints and gathers necessary materials and tools to complete orders
- Ensures assembled items meet specific quality specifications
- Plans and paces own work efficiently in order to meet daily, weekly, project, or team related production goals, following safety guidelines at all times
- Proposes process improvements to advance the quality, efficiency and safety of products
What You’ll Need:
- Woodworking, carpentry or construction experience a plus
- Ability to operate power tools, tape measures, and hand tools
- Attention to detail while working in a fast paced environment
- Strong calculation and measuring skills
- Great attention to detail in order to produce a quality finished product
- Willingness to adapt and learn new skills or processes
About our client:
Our client is the nation’s largest supplier of structural building products, value-added components, and services to the professional market for new residential construction and repair and remodeling. Their focus is on providing unparalleled service to both large and small customers across the nation.
Matern Staffing is a V3 (Virginia Values Veterans) Certified Organization.
Matern Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit maternstaffing.securedportals.com.