Matern Staffing is hiring an Administrative Clerk (job id #2127) for a global food manufacturing plant in Stafford, VA.
Data entry and clerical duties – oh my! As the Administrative Clerk you’ll be the person supporting the accounting department through accurate and efficient data entry and completing administrative tasks to keep the office running smoothly.
Supporting an accounting department can be busy and demanding, but your organization and accuracy will put customers, vendors, and teammates at ease! This is a contract-to-hire position.
- Monday thru Friday, 8:30am-5pm
What You’ll Do as an Administrative Clerk:
- Supports the Accounting Department with various data entry transactions
- Ensures all numbers and information are correct before finalizing data entry
- Maintains vendor database
- Completes basic clerical tasks of filing, copying, and typing
- Collaborates with the Accounting Clerk to clarify any discrepancies
What You’ll Need as an Administrative Clerk:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in data entry
- Proficiency in MS Office and Databases
- Strong attention to detail with great follow-through and problem solving to ensure accuracy and comprehensiveness
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills when working across departments
- Friendly and positive attitude with excellent time management and prioritization skills
About Our Client:
For over 55 years, our client has been devoted to bringing happiness to the table by providing safe, comforting gourmet dishes. Through product development, production innovation, logistics perfection, high safety and quality standards, and customer satisfaction they produce ready-to-eat meals for convenience stores, including bento meal boxes, onigiri rice balls, and side dishes.
About Matern Staffing:
For over 55 years Matern Staffing has built relationships with businesses and job seekers to provide staffing solutions and job opportunities to the areas of Virginia, Maryland, and beyond. We believe that when employees and business partners succeed, families and communities thrive.
Matern Staffing is a V3 (Virginia Values Veterans) Certified Organization.
Matern Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit maternstaffing.securedportals.com.