Matern Staffing is hiring an Administrative Accounting Assistant (job id #2127) for a global food manufacturing plant in Stafford, VA.
As the Administrative Accounting Assistant you’ll rely on your strong organization and MS Excel knowledge to accurately and efficiently complete data entry and completing administrative tasks. Supporting an accounting department can be busy and demanding, but your organization and accuracy will put customers, vendors, and teammates at ease! This is a contract-to-hire position.
- Monday thru Friday, 8:30am-5pm
What You’ll Do as an Administrative Clerk:
- Use MS Excel to update sales, purchases, and labor reports (macro installed)
- Ensures all numbers and information are correct before finalizing data entry
- Researches and verifies time clock discrepancies
- Communicates with associates about time clock discrepancies
- Completes basic clerical tasks of filing, copying, and typing
- Potential to support the Accounting department with A/P in the future
What You’ll Need as an Administrative Clerk:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in data entry
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel
- Strong attention to detail with great follow-through and problem solving to ensure accuracy and comprehensiveness
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills when working across departments
- Friendly and positive attitude with excellent time management and prioritization skills
About Our Client:
For over 55 years, our client has been devoted to bringing happiness to the table by providing safe, comforting gourmet dishes. Through product development, production innovation, logistics perfection, high safety and quality standards, and customer satisfaction they produce ready-to-eat meals for convenience stores, including bento meal boxes, onigiri rice balls, and side dishes.
About Matern Staffing:
For over 55 years Matern Staffing has built relationships with businesses and job seekers to provide staffing solutions and job opportunities to the areas of Virginia, Maryland, and beyond. We believe that when employees and business partners succeed, families and communities thrive.
Matern Staffing is a V3 (Virginia Values Veterans) Certified Organization.
Matern Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit maternstaffing.securedportals.com.