Matern Staffing is hiring an Accounts Receivable Clerk (job id 2243) for a nonprofit in Fredericksburg. This is a part-time position at approximately 30 hours/week, but could be more. There is potential for this to be a hybrid position after successful training, attendance, and work ethic.
As the Accounts Receivable Clerk you’ll be the numbers person preparing accounts receivable transactions and processing customer payments. You will also create invoices according to company practices and submit them for approval by management or clients. Your organization and accuracy will put customers and teammates at ease!
What You’ll Do:
- Process accounting receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting, and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Prepare bills receivable, invoices, and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Maintain member database information
What You’ll Need:
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Proficiency in MS Office
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent organizational skills
About our Client
For over 140 years our client has provided education programs, stewardship initiatives and competitions for all abilities across paddlesports. They have over 15,000 members and 300 clubs across the globe.
About Matern Staffing:
For over 55 years Matern Staffing has built relationships with businesses and job seekers to provide staffing solutions and job opportunities to the areas of Virginia, Maryland, and beyond. We believe that when employees and business partners succeed, families and communities thrive.
Matern Staffing is a V3 (Virginia Values Veterans) Certified Organization.
To apply for this job please visit maternstaffing.securedportals.com.