Matern Staffing is hiring a 1st Shift Forklift Driver (job id #1884) at a national building materials supplier in their North East, MD location. Drive machines, transport materials, and support the country’s economic growth! As an experienced Forklift Driver you’ll use your background to efficiently pull orders and move the materials to ensure they’re reading for shipping.
This is a first shift position with hours 5am – 1:30pm.
First Shift Schedule: 5am-1:30pm
What You’ll Do as 1st Shift Forklift Driver:
- Operate forklift truck to select goods from warehouse
- Safely transports orders for shipping preparation
- Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting devices, under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products, or materials
- Hooks tow trucks to trailer hitch and assists with transporting load to designated area
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales or other containers so as to provide correct identification of items
What You’ll Need as Forklift Driver:
- Forklift certification required
- Strong attention to detail with great follow-through to ensure accuracy and comprehensiveness
- Good knowledge of industrial equipment
- Proactively approaches situations with excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals across all levels of an organization
About our Client:
Our client is the nation’s largest supplier of structural building products, value-added components, and services to the professional market for new residential construction and repair and remodeling. Their focus is on providing unparalleled service to both large and small customers.
Matern Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit maternstaffing.securedportals.com.