How to Get the Job
Interview on the horizon? Boost your interview with these helpful interview tips, applicable to any industry. We’ve been in the hiring business for over 50 years and we know what can make or break an interview.
- Be on time.
- Do not bring friends, relatives or others with you on your interview.
- Remember that you only get one chance to make a first impression – be sure to come dressed appropriately.
- Make eye contact with your potential employer.
- Speak clearly and use proper grammar.
- Come prepared with previous employment information – dates of employment, phone numbers, a resume or job profile that tells us who you are and what you’re looking for in a position.
- Do not answer and/or talk on your cell phone at anytime during an interview.
- Be interactive in the interview process – this is your time to tell us who you are, but it is also the time to ask questions about the potential job.