Matern Staffing is hiring a Web Design & Marketing Manager for an amusement park in Fredericksburg, VA. Creating effective content across multiple platforms can be challenging but being part of a team strengthening a company’s brand makes it all worth it.
As a Web Design & Marketing Manager you’ll be the storyteller, weaving visually appealing content and functionality through intentional media formats. When community members want fun and safe entertainment opportunities your easy-to-use web experience and clever marketing content will be top of their mind.
This is a direct hire position.
What You’ll Do as a Web Design & Marketing Manager:
- Collaborate with stakeholders about business requirements for the website and managing marketing projects and schedules
- Design and support websites using Wix ensuring engaging content and integration with point-of-sale software (CenterEdge) to drive follower growth, loyalty and advocacy
- Create informative and engaging marketing content (park signage, written brochures and flyers, graphics, video, audio, email marketing) aligned with marketing strategy, events, programs and initiatives
- Oversee prompt and effective responses to all guests’ feedback from email, social media channels, Google reviews, and other communications to drive positive user experiences
- Analyze marketing metrics to strategize and optimize marketing goals
- Network with local businesses to expand the park’s presence
What You’ll Need as a Web Design & Marketing Manager:
- Strong experience with website design using Wix, social media networks, email newsletters, and graphics design using Canva
- Knowledge and experience in effective marketing – content marketing, web/digital marketing and public relations
- Curiosity and problem solving to identify areas of improvement and recommend innovative marketing strategies
- Enjoys people and has an exceptional ability to build and support relationships
- Communicates clearly and effectively with excellent interpersonal, copywriting and editing skills
- Work occasional evenings and weekends
About our client:
For more than 25 years our client has provided thrilling and safe amusement opportunities for families, businesses, and large groups.
Matern Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit maternstaffing.securedportals.com.