As a Warehouse Worker you‘ll accomplish the logistics behind preparing foods for shipping or the production line. It’ll be your job to maintain accurate records and streamline the movement of foods out of the warehouse and ready for the production line.
Matern Staffing is hiring a Warehouse Worker for a fresh food manufacturer in Fredericksburg, VA. You’ll be a trusted partner that leading food retailers rely on. This is a contract-to-hire position with a 1am start time.
What You’ll Do as a Warehouse Worker:
- Ensure safe, timely and efficient transport of raw materials and packaging
- Pick food items for shipping or production use according to need
- Move finished product from the production floor to the order selection area and/or freezers
- Follow food safety and manufacturing practices
What You’ll Need:
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong attention to detail with great follow-through to ensure accuracy and comprehensiveness
- Basic math skills and ability to speak/write English
- Enjoys learning how things work and has a curiosity for brainstorming process improvements and finding/implementing solutions
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and withstand cold environment
About our client:
Founded in 2009, our client is one of the youngest and fastest growing companies in the food industry. They are the industry’s largest contract manufacturer and the largest private bakery in the US.
Matern Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit maternstaffing.securedportals.com.