Matern Staffing is hiring a Quality Control Manager (job id #1773) at a circuit board manufacturer in South Stafford, VA.
The Quality Control Manager is responsible for ensuring that each part of the manufacturing process has been correctly completed. You will provide leadership and direction to the quality team by developing, managing, implementing, and improving AS 9100 Quality Systems and processes. You will play a vital role in moving the company forward to be a leader in the circuit board industry.
- $70,000 – $100,000/yr + up to $5,000 relocation package
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the daily activities of the Quality Department to meet established goals and objectives
- Maintain and ensure compliance and integrity of the AS9100 Quality Systems
- Maintain customer, Nadcap and DLA certifications
- Provide timely and accurate identification of non-conformances through the Quality Systems
- Collaborate with customers and suppliers to enhance quality and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Lead improvement initiatives
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators
- Manage the internal auditing process
- Manage the corrective action process ensuring a timely customer response; driving closure as well as ensuring the quality of the responses to prevent recurrence
- Participate in contract review and implement internal quality procedures and controls to ensure compliance to customer requirements
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Quality Manager preferably within the Aerospace manufacturing Industry with knowledge of Printed Circuit Board manufacturing
- ISO 9001 Certification
- Post-secondary education preferably in Quality or Mechanical Engineering
- Working knowledge of process improvement tools, Six Sigma, Lean, DOE, MSA, SPC, APQP, FRACAS etc
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for managing situations and implementing solutions across many departments
- Proactively approaches tasks with focus and determination, and reliability
- Strong attention to detail with great follow-through to ensure accuracy and execution
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
About our Client:
Our client is a global corporation offering design, development, prototypes and manufacturing solutions for aerospace and defense electronic products and subsystems. Our client manufactures high-technology, high-reliability printed circuit boards standard rigid products, High-density interconnect (HDI), RF circuitry, Thermal management, Rigid flex and assembly.
Matern Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit maternstaffing.securedportals.com.