Matern Staffing is hiring Production Workers (job id #1750) at a circuits manufacturing plant in Fredericksburg, Va. As a Production Worker, you’ll build highly specialized circuits to support customers in the global aerospace and defense industries. The Production Worker uses important tools and follows detailed instructions to drill and rout holes into the circuit board manufacturing process, ensuring precise and efficient production.
This is an entry-level position with opportunity for permanent hire.
- This is for first shift: 7am-3:00pm, Monday thru Friday
What You’ll Do:
- Operates machines and tools to support scoring and drilling
- Runs the deburring machine to remove imperfections
- Measures and uses basic math skills for crafting circuits
- Maintains inventory of materials used
What You’ll Need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good computer skills and ability to read detailed instructions
- Strong attention to detail with great follow-through to ensure accuracy and comprehensiveness
- Active listener who collaborates effectively with teammates, always ready to step in to help
- Proactively approaches tasks with focus and determination, and reliability
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check, and show proof of COVID vaccination and US citizenship
About our Client:
Our client is a global corporation offering design, development, prototypes and manufacturing solutions for aerospace and defense electronic products and subsystems. Our client manufactures high-technology, high-reliability printed circuit boards standard rigid products, High-density interconnect (HDI), RF circuitry, Thermal management, Rigid flex and assembly.
Matern Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit maternstaffing.securedportals.com.