Matern Staffing is hiring a Part-Time Administrative Assistant (Job ID # 1864) at an accounting firm in downtown Fredericksburg, Va. The Part-Time Administrative Assistant will be responsible for supporting the processes during the busy tax season. This is a temporary position, Monday-Friday, 9am-1pm.
As a Part-Time Administrative Assistant you calmly and efficiently manage tasks, greet customers and clients, and process clerical requests. You will be the first person the guests see and the lasting vision when they have exceptional customer service over the phone or in-person.
Schedule: 9am-1pm, Monday-Friday
What You’ll Do:
- Greet visitors and clients
- Answer and direct phone calls and emails
- Schedule and organize appointments
- Support busy operation through filing, typing, copying, and scanning documents
What You’ll Need:
- Strong attention to detail with great follow-through to ensure accuracy and comprehensiveness
- Strong knowledge of office management systems (such as MS Office) and procedures
- Strong data entry and mathematical skills to help with quick and accurate typing and calculations
- Positive self-starter with a proactive approach, excellent time management, and prioritization skills
- Ability to pass background check and complete in-person client interview
About Our Client:
Since 2004 our clients has provided business consulting, accounting, full-service payroll, and tax planning needs to businesses and consumers.
Matern Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Matern Staffing is a V3 (Virginia Values Veterans) Certified Organization.
To apply for this job please visit maternstaffing.securedportals.com.