Matern Staffing is hiring a Marketing Specialist (job id #1662) for a local media organization. You’ll optimize your relationship building and project management strengths to ensure marketing campaigns are successful across many program formats.
As a Marketing Specialist it can be challenging to consistently and effectively manage schedules and create new content across multiple platforms but being part of a team strengthening salespeople and sales teams makes it all worth it.
This is a direct hire position.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent health insurance
What You’ll Do as Marketing Specialist:
- Collaborates with executives, managers, and team members to ensure client requirements are met through conferences, webinars, research surveys, newsletters, articles, blogs, content programs, and digital magazines
- Coordinates and manages schedules, reports, and reminders across clients and program formats
- Creates informative and engaging content and copy for printed publications, digital media, and other program types
- Uses current marketing trends and marketing metrics to strategize and optimize marketing goals
What You’ll Need as Marketing Specialist:
- Motivation and coordination to drive ideas and schedules while collaborating with team members
- Curiosity and problem solving to identify areas of improvement and recommend new marketing strategies
- Excellent editing skills and an eye for creating appealing content and attention to detail
- Positive self-starter with a proactive approach, excellent time management, and prioritization skills
About our Client:
Our client advances the effectiveness, motivation, and knowledge of sales organizations through conferences, webinars, research surveys, newsletters, articles, blogs, content programs, and their flagship digital magazine. They provide the latest strategies, best practices, and insights to help salespeople and sales teams be their best selves.
Matern Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit maternstaffing.securedportals.com.