Title Insurance Agency
Matern Staffing is hiring a Marketing Director of a local title insurance agency. As the Marketing Director you’ll be responsible for developing business relationships and overseeing comprehensive marketing strategies that align to the agency’s growth goals. When clients need smooth real estate transactions, your strong relationship building, targeted marketing content and informative events will be top of their mind.
If you’re a results-driven marketing professional with a flair for relationship-building, this is your chance to make a significant impact on a leading title insurance company. Join us in shaping the future of real estate settlements in Virginia!
This position offers flexibility for both full-time and part-time schedules. Our client understands the importance of work-life balance and is open to discussing various arrangements that best suit the needs of the candidate and company.
- $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 + commission
- Flexible work arrangement
- Health benefits
- Retirement plan
- 3 weeks paid vacation
What You’ll Do:
- Develop business relationships with area realtors, builders, lenders, and developers
- Oversee marketing strategies related to advertising, social media, public relations, email newsletters, company events, and promotional materials
- Collaborate with assigned staff to enhance market penetration through targeted sales efforts
- Complete courier functions (commission check delivery, recordings, loan package pickup)
- Organize and attend bi-monthly customer functions
- Make strategic sales calls on builders, lenders, and realtors, and deliver impactful sales presentations
- Conduct settlements, as necessary
- Attend four association events per month
What You’ll Need:
- Proven knowledge and experience in effective marketing – content marketing, digital marketing and public relations
- Knowledge and experience with title insurance and real estate transactions
- Motivation and coordination to drive ideas and schedules while collaborating with team members
- Curiosity and problem solving to identify areas of improvement and recommend new marketing strategies
- Strong attention to detail with great follow-through to ensure accuracy and comprehensiveness
- Positive self-starter with a proactive approach, excellent time management, prioritization skills, and a track record of hitting sales quotas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for collaborating effectively with teammates, customers, and other departments
- Friendly and positive personality for building long-term relationships with clients
About our Client:
For over 20 years our client has been providing title insurance services and real estate settlements across Virginia. Our client is a locally owned business in Fredericksburg, VA committed to providing prompt, courteous and professional services in all real estate transactions.
About Matern Staffing:
For over 55 years Matern Staffing has built relationships with businesses and job seekers to provide staffing solutions and job opportunities to the areas of Virginia, Maryland, and beyond. We believe that when employees and business partners succeed, families and communities thrive.
Matern Staffing is a V3 (Virginia Values Veterans) Certified Organization.
Matern Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.