Matern Staffing is hiring General Labor (Job Id # 1706) to lift and move materials for a plastics manufacturer in Fredericksburg, Va. This position is contract-to-hire with the potential of learning new skills and broadening into a different department.
As General Labor for a plastics manufacturer, your attention to cleanliness and dependability are a crucial part of delivering high-quality products to customers.
- 6:00 am to 3:30 pm (Monday through Thursday) AND 6:00 am – 10:30 am Fridays
What You’ll Do as General Labor:
- Lifts and moves boxes and racks
- Organizes and cleans warehouse space
- Safely operates tools required to hold or move materials
- Will train on sheet metal skills (drilling, boring, grinding)
What You’ll Need as General Labor:
- Experience working with sheet metal is preferred
- Ability to read and measure different dimensions
- Positive self-starter with good time management and prioritization skills
- Strong attention to detail and safety with great follow-through to ensure accuracy and comprehensiveness
- Ability to work well independently
- Active listener who collaborates effectively with teammates, always ready to step in to help
- Ability to lift heavy materials up to 50 lbs
About our Client:
Our client is a global leader in supplying supplementary equipment, engineered solutions and services to the plastics industry.
Matern Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit maternstaffing.securedportals.com.