Matern Staffing is hiring a Drill/Rout Operator (job id #1825) at a circuits manufacturing plant in Fredericksburg, Va. As a Production Worker, you’ll build highly specialized circuits to support customers in the global aerospace and defense industries. The Drill/Rout Operator uses important tools and follows detailed instructions to drill and rout holes into the circuit board manufacturing process, ensuring precise and efficient production.
This is an entry-level position with opportunity for permanent hire.
- This is for second shift: 3-11pm, Monday thru Friday
- Training will be provided on first shift 7am-3pm
What You’ll Do as Drill/Rout Operator:
- Operates machines and tools to support scoring and drilling
- Runs the deburring machine to remove imperfections
- Measures and uses basic math skills for crafting circuits
- Maintains inventory of materials used
What You’ll Need as Drill/Rout Operator:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good computer skills and ability to read detailed instructions
- Strong attention to detail with great follow-through to ensure accuracy and comprehensiveness
- Active listener who collaborates effectively with teammates, always ready to step in to help
- Proactively approaches tasks with focus and determination, and reliability
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- No heavy lifting
About our Client:
Our client is a global corporation offering design, development, prototypes and manufacturing solutions for aerospace and defense electronic products and subsystems. Our client manufactures high-technology, high-reliability printed circuit boards standard rigid products, High-density interconnect (HDI), RF circuitry, Thermal management, Rigid flex and assembly.
Matern Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit maternstaffing.securedportals.com.