Matern Staffing is hiring a Customer Service Representative (job id # 1830) for a leading building and roofing materials manufacturer in Fredericksburg, VA. The Customer Service Representative will be the first point of contact and impression when they have exceptional customer service over the phone or in-person.
As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll balance your efficient work habits with your friendly personality to assist customers with order quotes and fulfillment. The Customer Service Representative will initiate sales quotes, provide status updates to customers, and support inside sales to new and existing customers.
This is a contract-to-hire position with commission and full benefits available upon permanent hire.
What You’ll Do as Customer Service Representative:
- Field incoming customer service calls, providing sales quotes and updates in an accurate and timely manner
- Enter sales orders into the system and send confirmations to customers
- Prepare and edit documents and correspondence for customers
- Read and process customer’s drawings and data
- Collaborate with teammates to build pipeline of customers
What You’ll Need:
- Strong attention to detail with great follow-through to ensure accuracy and comprehensiveness
- Great ability to solve problems especially when under pressure
- Strong computer skills / Word/Excel and will be trained on in-house system
- Exceptional verbal, written and communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with customers and teammates
- Friendly & positive personality for communicating with customers
- Positive self-starter with a proactive approach, excellent time management, and prioritization skills
- Inside sales and/or manufacturing experience is a plus
About our Client:
Our client is a global leader in the roofing industry, manufacturing innovative, lightweight solutions for use in homes, commercial buildings, and agriculture. They operate in more than 100 countries and employ about 1,450 people around the world. Whatever your project, whatever your need, you can rely on their 75 years of industrial experience, strong R&D basis and know-how to deliver the right solution!
Matern Staffing is a V3 (Virginia Values Veterans) Certified Organization.
Matern Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit maternstaffing.securedportals.com.