Matern Staffing is hiring a Business Development Manager with a global building materials company. The ideal candidate will be located within 250 miles of Fredericksburg, VA.
As the Business Development Manager of a global leader in building materials you’ll optimize your relationship building, sales experience, and product knowledge to sell a diverse range of roofing panels and related products to building material distributors, metal roofing manufacturers, carport, shed, and greenhouse builders. The ideal candidate will analyze the various markets, define the strategic sales plans, and complete the sales to grow the brand and increase profitability.
This Business Development Manager position is a direct-hire opportunity with benefits, 50-75% travel, and career advancement.
$80,000/yr + commission
- Monthly car allowance
- 401(k) with 6% match
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays and time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
What You’ll Do:
- Create, maintain, and execute new sales plans, including target account prospects, sales cycle plans, project revenue, project decision dates, and project implementation/first service dates
- Develop and execute sales and marketing solutions to increase sales and profitability
- Analyze market data to develop and implement aggressive plans to grow and build the company’s brand and market share
- Collaborate with internal teams including Logistics, Marketing, Procurement, Operations, and Credit to support assigned accounts
- Take ownership of sales in the local market while building a national network of key distribution partners
- Develop KPIs, coach, mentor, and educate internal sales and operations teams as to the specific needs of the assigned accounts
- Plan and execute market shops and develop detailed reporting and action plans
What You’ll Need:
- Previous b2b sales experience preferably in the building materials industry
- Proficient at gathering market data along with negotiating, closing, and follow-up of sales orders while multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills – articulate communicator, adept in written and verbal communications, professional appearance and demeanor
- Eager to understand new products and construction systems, market segments in different environments
- Ability to learn a deep understanding of the company’s product portfolio and products’ attributes
- Proactively approaches situations with excellent time management, attention to detail, and prioritization skills
About our Client:
Our client is a global leader in the roofing industry, manufacturing innovative, lightweight solutions for use in homes, commercial buildings, and agriculture. They operate in more than 100 countries and employ about 1,450 people around the world. Whatever your project, whatever your need, you can rely on their 75 years of industrial experience, strong R&D basis and know-how to deliver the right solution!
About Matern Staffing:
For over 55 years Matern Staffing has built relationships with businesses and job seekers to provide staffing solutions and job opportunities to the areas of Virginia, Maryland, and beyond. We believe that when employees and business partners succeed, families and communities thrive.
Matern Staffing is a V3 (Virginia Values Veterans) Certified Organization.
Matern Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit maternstaffing.securedportals.com.