Matern Staffing is hiring an Account Executive for a software development company. As an experienced Account Executive, you will optimize your relationship building and drive to hit sales goals to ensure client satisfaction/retention while securing new business. You’ll lead the sales process and be a trusting partner with customers as you understand their needs and deliver a high-quality product in a competitive yet emerging market.
Candidates must be based in Virginia. This is a hybrid remote position in Stafford, Virginia with travel to client offices in surrounding areas.
- 75k plus commission
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to closing a deal
- Collaborate with team members to present engaging and effective product demos
- Strategize with other departments to create customized solutions including design specifications and proposals
- Take ownership of key accounts, identifying decision makers and influencers, and deepening relationships
- Proactively identify marketplace opportunities, prospect new clients, and develop existing clients
- Regularly communicate with clients to quickly and efficiently address customer issues ensuring a positive customer experience
- Create comprehensive business and sales plans with forecasting, quotas, and revenue goals
- Record sales activities and data in CRM
- Attend conferences and networking events to discover new potential clients and connect with key stakeholders
What You’ll Need:
- At least 5 years of proven sales experience within a B2G SaaS, software, tech, or related company
- Understanding of sales concepts, negotiation principles, best practices, and market insight for developing overarching strategies and tactics
- High proficiency with sales tools (e.g., Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator) and digital presentation platforms
- Strong attention to detail with great follow-through to ensure accuracy and comprehensiveness
- Positive self-starter with a proactive approach, excellent time management, prioritization skills, and a track record of hitting sales quotas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for collaborating effectively with teammates, customers, and other departments
- Friendly and positive personality for greeting and building long-term relationships with clients
About our Client:
Our client is a software company developing digital platforms designed to revolutionize the way communities manage both their internal tasks and their interactions with citizens. Their platform is the next step in the digital transformation for governments, giving community members access to all relevant information from one, centralized, virtual location.
Matern Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit maternstaffing.securedportals.com.