Website Matern Staffing
As a 2nd Shift Production Associate for a cabinetry manufacturer, you’re a crucial part of delivering high-quality cabinets and peace of mind to customers. You’ll be a builder and analyzer during the assembly, packaging, and shipping processes.
Matern Staffing is hiring a 2nd Shift Production Associate to assemble and load cabinets into trucks for a large cabinetry manufacturer in Culpeper, Va. They will be responsible for assembling, packaging, and loading large and small cabinets weighing 50+lbs. This position starts at 4:15pm until finish (about 10-12 hours).
What You’ll Do 2nd Shift Production:
- Assembles cabinets according to specifications
- Assists with packaging and loading cabinets for shipping
- Reviews quality assurance in products and alerts necessary staff
- Closely follows directions to operate machinery, hold or supply materials and tools, and load or unload items on machinery and assembly lines.
What You’ll Need 2nd Shift Production:
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be motivated and approach tasks with focus and determination, and reliability
- Positive self-starter with a proactive approach, excellent time management, and prioritization skills
- Excellent listening skills for collaborating effectively with teammates, always ready to step in to help
- Pass background and drug screening tests
- Schedule: 4:15pm until finish (about 10-12 hours/day)
About our client:
Our client is America’s 2nd largest cabinetry manufacturer, with offices and manufacturing facilities across the country. Offering an unmatched selection of stylish, high-quality products at various price levels, their brands are favored by builders, dealers, distributors, and home centers throughout North America.
Matern Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit maternstaffing.securedportals.com.