We are hiring for 2 Quality Control Inspector in the Fredericksburg, Va area.
- Utilization of Repair Station
- Receiving Inspection
- Plating Adhesion
- NRC PC Board Requirements
- Inspection of Incoming Laminents
- Inspection Checklist for VQS 002
- Inner Layer Inspection
- In-Process Inspection
- First Article Inspection both Print and Fabrication
- Caviderm Operation
- Bow Twist
- Work with minimal supervision
- Be a team player
- Basic mathematical skills
- Lifting up to 20 lbs.
- Standing 100% / Walking 20% / Bending 10% of 8 hour days
- Good eyesight (for close vision and fine details)
- Ability to read and interpret customer drawings and specifications.
- Must have a HS Diploma or GED
- Ability to pass criminal background check (7 year) and pre-employment drug screen
Will train on day shift hours and then transfer to mid-shift 10:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday through Friday.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://maternstaffing.secureportals.com/apply →