We specialize in hiring applicants in all aspects of administrative, information technology, medical, government contracting, and manufacturing industries. We have almost 50 years of hiring experience and long-term relationships with the finest companies in the area. Whether you’re looking for something part-time, full-time, or temporary and during the day or evening shift, we can help you find a job!
- Call us at 540-604-5000 to schedule a time to come in to our office for an interview.
- Fill out an online application and submit your resume.
- We’ll help place you with a company that helps you achieve your career goals and meets your personal needs.
- We’ll discuss any further screenings or skills testings during the initial interview.
- Weekly pay for all employees with the option of direct deposit
- Assistance with preparing resume
- Assistance with sharpening interview skills
- Morning, afternoon or evening shifts
- Testing software to assess your skills and make a match with prospective employers
- Online skills-based tutorials to enhance your skills
Matern Staffing offers a MEC (Minimum Essential Coverage) health insurance plan to employees for a weekly cost of only $11.75 for individual coverage. Employees can optionally extend coverage to spouses, partners and children. By taking advantage of this coverage, employees avoid potential IRS-imposed fees for not having government-approved health coverage. Talk with us today to learn more about this coverage.
Check the list of current job openings and apply today.